A 2014 Checklist

A few things that I have planned for this blog for this year:
  1. February Photo Challenge (can you even believe that it's more than half way through Jan already!) I had a great time with (the one month)  that I did last year and I feel like February having the fewest days, I might actually succeed again!
  2. Complete overhaul of the layout! I'm not feeling it at the moment, I think maybe I need a colour change.
  3. A review of one of my new favourite video games Long Live the Queen by Hanako Games - seriously, if you have a Steam account, get on that! For some reason I can't stop playing and I want to share it with you all!!!! There are a lot of games I've been playing lately on Steam that I will have to share. (I get addicted to certain types of games really easily!)
  4. Renovation updates (basically, we've been in the renovating stage since we bought the adjoining house next door to ours...it's been a slow process. But I feel like if I regularly update about it, maybe I'll keep on track with actually doing the renovations!!)
  5. More product reviews - and I'm not just talking about make-up. I feel like a lot of my blog was centered around make-up and skin care...however, that's not really the main things that I am interested in writing about or sharing with readers. I feel like even if I think it's a totally random review, there may be someone interested in reading about it, so if I have an opinion on an item (that is strong enough that I think you all should know!) I will post about it!  
So, that's it for now. Whether or not I actually get myself sorted and actually post regular content is anyone's guess. But that is my intention!!! I really enjoy when I actually have regular
updates going up and I intend to get things rolling in 2014!!!



Comments

Popular Posts